Pathfinder International looking to quickly fill several technical specialist positions
Pathfinder International is seeking the following technical specialists for short term technical assistance (STTA) on the anticipated Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) funded by the Millennium Challenge Corporation. Through this agreement, MCC will release task orders with the primary purpose of (1) conducting due diligence of proposals submitted by MCC-eligible countries and (2) supporting implementation of awarded Threshold and Compact programs. In order to be selected to participate on this BPA, our consortium must present a roster of technical experts who can provide assistance as required when task orders are released by MCC. Duration and Scope of these assignments will depend on the request sent out by MCC.
1. Senior Technical Advisor (Nutrition): Provide technical assistance in the area of nutrition. 8-10 years of providing technical assistance in the field of nutrition. MPH or MS in nutrition required. PhD preferred
2. Private Sector (health) advisor: Provide technical assistance in the area of private sector engagement in health activities. 5-7 years of providing technical assistance in private sector engagement in the area of health. MBA or MPH required.
3. HIV and other infectious diseases advisor: Provide technical assistance in the area of HIV and other infectious diseases. 8-10 years of providing technical assistance in the field of infectious diseases with significant experience related to HIV. PhD in epidemiology preferred and MS or MPH in Epidemiology required
4. Non-communicable disease advisor: Provide technical assistance in the area of non-communicable diseases. 5-7 years of providing technical assistance in the area of non-communicable diseases. MPN with a focus on NCDs required.
5. Senior Health Economist: 8-10 years of providing technical assistance in the field of health economics. PhD in Economics required. A focus on health economics preferred.
If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please your CV to Lili Rossi, firstname.lastname@example.org with MCC STTA in the subject line. Please note that assignments are contingent upon award of this agreement to our consortium.