- Dawes, Robyn. (1994) House of Cards: Psychology and Psychotherapy Built on Myth. New
York: The Free Press.
- Dineen, Tana. (1996) Manufacturing Victims: What the Psychology Industry is Doing to
People. Montreal: Robert Davies Publishing.
- Gardner, Martin. (1989) Science: Good, Bad and Bogus. Buffalo, NY: Prometheus Books.
- Huber, Peter. (1993) Galileo's Revenge: Junk Science in the Courtroom. New York:
- Kirk, Stuart and Kutchins, Herb. The Selling of DSM: The Rhetoric of Science in
Psychiatry. 1992. New York: Aldine de Gruyter.
- Loftus, Elizabeth and Ketcham, Katherine. (1994) The Myth of Repressed Memory. New York:
St. Martin's Press.
- Pendergrast, Mark (1996) Victims of Memory: Sex Abuse Accusations and Shattered Lives.
Hinesburg, VT: Upper Access Press.
- Winner, Karen. (1996) Divorced From Justice: The Abuse of Women by Divorce Lawyers and
Judges. New York: ReganBooks.