Time to check in your commute and represent your department, school, and...
- If the Charles River Campus does not open for classes due to a weather-related emergency closing, the BUS will not operate on that day.
- In the event of a delayed opening of the Charles River Campus, the BUS service will operate that day’s full schedule.
- In the event the Charles River Campus is closed early (after opening) due to a weather-related emergency closing, the BUS will continue to operate that day’s full schedule.
- If both the Charles River and Medical Campuses are closed early (after opening), the BUS will cease operations two hours after the later of the two official closing times.
Information regarding emergency closings is available as follows:
- Charles River Campus: Call 617-353-SNOW (7669), visit the University’s home page or BU Today, or listen to announcements on authorized radio and television stations.
- Medical Campus: Call 617-638-6886, visit Environmental Health & Safety’s Emergency Communications page, or listen to announcements on authorized radio and television stations.
- Information related to city-declared snow emergencies is also available on the City of Boston website.