BU Travel Services & BCD Travel
BU Travel Services has been created to help the BU community navigate the travel process, as well as to negotiate for the best travel pricing in the market. Travel Services is lead by Sarah Moon, who works within Boston University’s Sourcing & Procurement. She is available to assist employees throughout the travel process.
BCD Travel has been hired as the preferred travel agency of Boston University to service all travel reservations.
In response to commercial online travel booking sites like Orbitz and Expedia, we have introduced Cliqbook. It functions the same way as these commercial sites where you are able to search for air, rail, hotel, car and dining, with the added bonus of BU’s contracted discounts loaded into the system.
For local transportation discounts, please visit the BU Travel website at www.bu.edu/travel
What are the Advantages of using BCD Travel?
1. Gain access to all of Boston University’s discounts with preferred vendors
2. Security – in case of emergency, administrators, loved ones, and BCD managers are able to easily contact travelers to assist in any way possible. If a BU traveler books through an outside source such as Orbitz, their whereabouts are not known until they return from their trip and submit a reimbursement!
3. Save time – you can book air, car, hotel, and rail all at once
4. Store all personal travel preferences including frequent flier programs in the travel profile, which are automatically applied to reservations
5. Pay for air & rail with a travel requisition
6. Follow your carbon footprint for more sustainable travel practices
How do I contact BCD Travel?
By calling 617-353-1700 to speak to an agent, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any assistance, please contact Sarah Moon, Travel Manager, at 3-5836 or via email at email@example.com