The first phase of construction related to replacement of the Commonwealth Avenue...
BU Bike Accident Toolkit Now Available!
The BU Bike Safety Committee is very pleased to announce the upcoming release of the BU Bike Accident Toolkit app. Free to members of the BU community, this GPS-enabled app allows you to efficiently capture important information following an accident. The aftermath of a bike accident can be stressful and overwhelming; the BU Accident Toolkit app provides users a simple and intuitive tool to thoroughly document an accident.
- GPS enabled to pinpoint location, time and date of accident
- Ability to contact police or emergency medical services
- Create an accident report including driver’s name, license #, insurance policy and contact information
- Capture accident photos
- Option to audio record witness statements
- Compatable with iOS iPhone and Android operating systems
For more information, and links to download the app, please visit the Bike Safety website.