Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po) Exchange
The exchange between Boston University and the Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po) makes it possible for well-qualified Boston University students to study at Sciences Po for one academic semester, normally in their junior year.
Sciences Po is well known for its strong programs in political science, international relations, and history, although students from other disciplines are encouraged to apply.
General Sciences Po Information
- Sciences Po Exchange Program
All the information you need about Sciences Po courses, registration and academics
- Sciences Po: Completing the exchange application
- Sciences Po: Online administrative processing: student accounts
- Sciences Po: Curricula (Fall 2017)
- Sciences Po: Charter for French as a Foreign Language
BU Paris Guide for the program
- BU Paris Sciences Po Academic Guide – Fall 2017 (revised June 29, 2017)
- BU Paris Sciences Po Academic Guide – Spring 2018 (revised September 21, 2017)
- BU Paris Fall 2017 Semester Calendar
- Sciences Po University Calendar 2017/2018
- BU Paris Spring 2018 Orientation Schedule
- BU Paris Spring 2018 Semester Calendar
Sciences Po Course Registration (Important!)
- Course Registration tips from a former student – A MUST READ!
- Course Registration video – A MUST SEE! – (you also might want to watch other videos listed on the same page)
- Fall 2017 – Course Registration (Sciences Po official document 1)
- Fall 2017 – Course Registration (Sciences Po official document 2)
POLICIES AND OTHER USEFUL DOCUMENTS
- BUSA: Academic Policies for Students Directly Enrolling in One or More Courses at a Foreign University
- BU Paris: Grade conversion sheet (November 2016)
- BU Paris: Sciences Po Syllabus Library – for course approval and reference only!
- Methodology: A few hints about how to approach French courses – Powerpoint
- BU Paris: Methodology for Internship Report – Powerpoint – useful tips for writing a French paper (except for the visual format)