Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences-Po) Exchange
The exchange between Boston University and the Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences-Po) makes it possible for well-qualified Boston University students to study at Sciences-Po for one academic year, normally in their junior year.
Sciences-Po is well known for its strong programs in political science, international relations, and history, although students from other disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- BU Paris Sciences Po Program Academic Guide 2014/2015 (revised December 2014)
Your reference guide for the program – updated for Spring 2015
- Sciences Po Exchange Program
All the information you need about Sciences Po courses, registration and academics
- Sciences Po: Completing your Exchange Application
- Sciences Po: Online administrative processing
- Sciences Po: Fact sheet for 2014/2015 students
- BU Paris: Grade conversion sheet
- BU Paris: Academic Policies
- BU Paris: Sciences Po Syllabus Library – for course approval and reference only!
- BU Paris: Methodology – A few hints about how to approach French courses - Powerpoint
- BU Paris: Methodology for Internship Report - Powerpoint – useful tips for writing a French paper (except for the visual format)