Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences-Po) Exchange
The exchange between Boston University and the Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences-Po) makes it possible for well-qualified Boston University students to study at Sciences-Po for one academic year, normally in their junior year.
Sciences-Po is well known for its strong programs in political science, international relations, and history, although students from other disciplines are encouraged to apply.
GENERAL SCIENCES PO INFORMATION
- Sciences Po Exchange Program
All the information you need about Sciences Po courses, registration and academics
- Completing the exchange application
- Sciences Po: Online administrative processing: student accounts
- Sci-Po Curricula
BU Paris Guide for the program
- BU Paris Fall 2016 Orientation
- BU Paris Fall 2016 Semester Calendar
- Sciences Po University Calendar 2016/2017
Sciences Po Course Registration (Important!)
- Course Registration tips from a former student – A MUST READ!
- Fall 2016 – Course Registration (Sciences Po official document 1)
- Fall 2016 – Course Registration (Sciences Po official document 2)
POLICIES AND OTHER USEFUL DOCUMENTS
- BUSA: Academic Policies for Students Directly Enrolling in One or More Courses at a Foreign University
- BU Paris: Grade conversion sheet
- BU Paris: Academic Policies
- BU Paris: Sciences Po Syllabus Library – for course approval and reference only!
- BU Paris: Methodology – A few hints about how to approach French courses – Powerpoint
- BU Paris: Methodology for Internship Report – Powerpoint – useful tips for writing a French paper (except for the visual format)