By Liz Yokubison, writer, author and mother of Alex, ENG‘21 I’m not sure...
IS&T RCS Tutorial - Programming in R
- 2:30 pm on Friday, May 24, 2019
- 4:30 pm on Friday, May 24, 2019
- 72 E. Concord St; Room L1110
This tutorial is the third in a series of R tutorials. It introduces basic R programming. It covers the following topics:
- if-else statements
- user functions and argument definitions
- local and global variables
- apply function family
Prerequisite: We strongly recommend that you also register for the “Introduction to R” tutorial if you are new to the R environment.