- You must contact the IRB if your project involves human subjects or identifiable human data.
- You must register with the IACUC if your project involves the use of animals.
- Export Control
- Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC)
- Financial Conflict of Interest
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Research Safety
- If your project uses recombinant DNA techniques, biohazards, or special agents, you must register with the Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC).
Additional information on these and other compliance topics can be found by visiting the website of the Office of Research Compliance.