Local and Internal Sources of Support
Boston Area Sources of Support
- Associated Grantmakers of Massachusetts
- Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology (CIMIT), a non-profit consortium of Boston teaching hospitals and engineering schools, fosters interdisciplinary collaboration among world-class experts in medicine, science and engineering, in concert with industry and government, to rapidly improve patient care by means of its science programs and grant funding activities.
Boston University Sources of Support
- BU Humanities Foundation (CRC)
- BU Integrated Biomedical Pilot Grants Program (MED and CRC): a resource of the BU Clinical and Translational Science Institute. Yearly deadlines for online submission of proposals occur in April, contact CTSI for the next cycle.
- MED Department of Medicine Bridge Funding: Up to $50,000 is available. Applications are reviewed four times per year by a research advisory subcommittee; deadlines are June 1, Sept. 1, Dec. 1, and March 1.