Winter Engagement Project
You might be new to college. You might be new to Boston. You might be new the United States. You are new to BU. The Winter Engagement Project offers a unique chance to build meaningful connections with fellow new Terriers, past and present student leaders, faculty and staff, and the BU campus and our home city—all before classes even begin!
Participants will lay the groundwork for meaningful citizenship at BU and in Boston:
- Complete a service project with a Boston community organization
- Engage with audio, video, and written materials pertaining to their service experience
- Participate in activities that will challenge students to build connections with peers, share stories
- Share in thoughtful conversations
- Have a blast building lasting friendships with other new Terriers and some of our brightest student leaders
This is a great opportunity to take part in the Million Hours of Service Pledge to build Boston University.