What to Bring
New students participating in University Orientation Session 8 will move directly into their Fall residences. No bedding and towels are provided as you are expected to have these items for the semester already.
Other items that are suggested include:
- Identification issued by a state or government – passport, driver’s license, or state identification card
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss
- Shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc.
- Check the weather and bring appropriate clothes
- Shorts and shirts for warmer days
- Sweatshirts, jeans or pants for cooler days (Fall and Winter come quick!)
- Rain gear (raincoat, umbrella)
- Comfortable shoes (lots of walking!)
- Alarm clock/cell phone with alarm
- Spending money
- Any pertinent medication
- All bedding supplies (egg crates provide some nice extra padding!)
- Things to decorate your room!
- Flip-flops for the shower
- Water bottle
- Verifying documents for Work-Study