Applications and Forms
To apply for a Radioisotope Permit, please see the Radioisotope Permit Process page.
To apply for a Laser Permit, please see the Laser Permit Process page.
The Radiation Protection Office maintains the following forms on the Medical Physics & Radiation Safety Office website:
- Authorized User Responsibilities
- Declaration of Pregnancy
- Irradiator User Responsibilities
- Lab Supervisor Responsibilities
- Permit Holder Responsibilities
- Radioactive Material Permit (Human Use) Application
- Radioactive Material Permit (Non-Human Use) Application
- Radioactive Material Renewal (Non-Human Use) Renewal & Changes
- Request for Dosimetry
- Radioactive Sink Disposal Log
- Radioactive Waste Disposal Record
- Laser Disposal Form