RCR Education Advisory Committee
The RCR Education Advisory Committee (RCREAC) is composed of representatives from schools and colleges of Boston University with students participating in BU RCR instruction programs. The Committee meets once per spring and fall semester, generally toward the end of each semester.
Research Compliance provides the infrastructure for core RCR programs and verifies institutional and investigator compliance with regulatory requirements. The Research Compliance office works directly with the RCREAC to accomplish its mission.
Please see the RCREAC 2014-2015 Roster for a complete list of the committee and subcommittee members.
The RCR Education Advisory Committee is responsible for:
- providing institutional leadership for implementing and evaluating RCR instruction programs
- assisting in the development and review of RCR instructional programs, including the curricula and format
- serving as a liaison between Research Compliance and schools, departments, and graduate programs for implementation of the RCR plan
- developing minimum standards of RCR instruction for each target audience
- recommending implementation of policies that promote the institutional goals of education in the responsible conduct of research