Individual Status Lists
- For purposes of NIH and NSF compliance, whether individuals who will be placed on NIH- or NSF-covered awards have completed mandatory requirements within 30 days of being placed on the award:
- Undergraduates must complete Introductory RCR
- Master’s degree candidates must complete Intermediate RCR (including both Introductory RCR and Intermediate RCR on CITI)
- Doctoral degree candidates and postdoctoral researchers must complete Online Preparation for Advanced RCR
- Whether participants in Advanced RCR remain on track to completing the Live RCR workshops
Click on the following links and enter your Kerberos password to view the reports, which are updated at the end of each semester, including summer term.
- Undergraduate and Masters Degree Candidates, by Last Name (November 2016)
- Doctoral Degree Candidates and Postdoctoral Researchers, by Last Name (November 2016)
- Doctoral Candidates and Postdoctoral Researchers, by Department (November 2016)
- Department administrators who would like to receive department-specific RCR status information should contact Sarah Theurkauf.