Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC)

We are currently updating our DURC webpage. Please visit Boston University DURC policy page to learn how we handle DURC issues.

Please also visit NIH DURC site and Public Health Emergency S3 site on DURC for more information.

Principal Investigators who receive an iDURC policy form from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), should contact the IBC office.