Complaint Resolution & State Authorization

Boston University makes every attempt to resolve student complaints within its academic and administrative departments. If an issue cannot be resolved internally, you may wish to contact the state agency in the state in which you reside. A list of state agencies across the United States can be found here and a list of state disclosures can be found here.