Injury Analysis & Prevention Lab
Researchers in the lab study injury mechanisms related to postural control during slip and fall.
Biomechanical, neurophysiological, electrophysiological, and epidemiological tools are used to develop a better understanding of mechanisms causing injury.
- BALDER (BALance DisturbER)
- Ascension Technology MotionStar
- Ariel Performance Analysis System
- Northern Digital Optotrak 3020
- (2) Kistler 9284 Portable Force Platform
- AMTI Force Platform
- Customized DelSys EMG Acquisition System
- Balderini (portable linear-translation balance disturber)
- Balderina (inverted pendulum demonstrator)
- (2) Microstar DAP3200 Data Acquisition Processor