Directions to the NMRC by Plane
NeuroMuscular Research Center
19 Deerfield Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02215 USA
Fly into Logan International Airport (BOS), the international airport for the Greater Boston Area.
You can rent a car at Logan International Airport and drive to the NMRC. For more information on rental cars and rental car companies, click here.
- Begin at General Edward Lawrence Logan International on Airport Exit and go Northwest for 0.8 miles.
- Bear left on ramp at sign reading “RT-1A South to Sumner Tunnel/Boston and I-93” and go West for 0.1 miles.
- Continue on RT-1A,East Boston Expwy, William F McClellan Hwy and go Southwest for 1.5 miles.
- Bear right on ramp at sign reading “I-93 North US-1 North RT-3 North” and go Northwest for 0.1 miles.
- Bear right on I-93,US-1,RT-3,Central Artery, Fitzgerald Expwy and go Northwest for 0.2 miles.
- Bear right on ramp at sign reading “Exit 26 to Storrow Dr./Cambridge” and go West for 0.3 miles.
- Continue on RT-3 and go West for 0.4 miles.
- Bear left on James J Storrow Memorial Dr, Storrow Dr and go Southwest for 1.7 miles.
- Bear left on ramp at sign reading “Kenmore Sq./Fenway and US-1 S” and go Southwest for 0.1 miles.
- . Bear right on Charlesgate W and go South for about 100 feet.
- . Turn right on Beacon St and go West for 0.2 miles.
- . Continue on US-20,Commonwealth Ave and go West for about 300 feet.
- . Turn right on Deerfield St and go North for about 100 feet to 19 Deerfield St.
By Mass Transit
- At the airport, take an airport shuttle to the Blue Line T station, then take any inbound T into Government Center. Switch to any Green Line T (except the E train) going outbound toward Kenmore (see map).
- Get off at the Kenmore stop, go up the stairs, and take a right out of the turnstiles. Follow the map below when you get out of the station.