Community Wellness Programs
Community Wellness Program for People with Parkinson’s Disease
Have you had trouble beginning or sustaining a regular exercise program? Our group exercise program gives you the tools to get started and the strategies to keep going. To find a program that may be closer to home, see the list of additional locations below.
Under the guidance of a healthcare professional, you can learn:
- An exercise program specifically designed for people with Parkinson’s disease
- A problem-solving approach that helps you deal with mobility, self-care and communication challenges in your daily activities
- Strategies for managing your health more effectively to optimize your day-to-day functioning and quality of life
Our group exercise activities consist of the following:
- Mobility activities
- Fitness Activities
- Balance Activities
- Group discussions on wellness strategies to improve day-to-day function
- Some groups also include speech activities. For more information, please call us at 617-353-7525.