If you are interested in applying for graduate school in one of the seven NRT UtB: Neurophotonics core departments; links to the department application pages can be found below. The link will direct you to set up an application account that will allow you to begin your application to the doctoral program. You will receive a CAS ID with your account. If you are applying to one of the Colleges within Engineering, you will fill out this form, select “Other” and write in “NRT UtB”. If you are applying outside of Engineering, once you receive your CAS ID, email email@example.com with your name, department(s) to which you will apply, and your CAS ID, then we will help you acquire an application fee waiver.
In the first paragraph of your personal statement, please indicate that you are interested in pursuing neurophotonics research and wish to be considered as a candidate for the NSF NRT Understanding the Brain: Neurophotonics.
Please note that the applications have varying application deadlines as listed below and we encourage you to check the Admissions information for each of the departments indicated below.
- Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences (core for Biophysics/Physiology) – Application Deadline December 2, 2019
- Psychological and Brain Sciences – Application Deadline – December 1, 2019
- Biology – Application Deadline December 4, 2019
- Graduate Program for Neuroscience – Application Deadline December 15, 2019
- Biomedical Engineering – Application Deadline December 15, 2019
- Electrical and Computer Engineering – Application Deadline December 15, 2019
- Mechanical Engineering – Application Deadline December 15, 2019