CONTE Summer Lab Experience
- A total of seven (7) students will be selected and funded through the CONTE Summer Lab Experience. The funding will be broken down as follows:
$4,000: Student Stipend
$3,500: Student Food and Housing
$400: Student Supplies
$400: Student Travel
* Funding Note: For students inside the Boston area, travel funds will cover travel to/from the Conte Center Fall Meeting; for students who choose to work in a CONTE lab outside their home institution, travel funds will cover travel to and from their summer institution.
- Grant number 1P50MH094263-01 from the National Institute of Mental Health is funding the Conte Summer Lab Experience.
- Be sure to print legibly on the application so that it may be accurately evaluated.
- This program will run from 6/4/12 – 8/10/12. Grantees are expected to work 35 hours per week in the lab.
- Please have applications and letters of recommendation submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Wednesday, March 7, 2012.
- Application: CONTE app