FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 28, 2014 Contact: Valeda Britton; email@example.com; 617-638-1911 BU Awards Community...
The plans below support the culture of safety in place at Boston University; the manuals describe how it is managed and overseen, and the process for emergency response. The documents, especially the Biosafety Manual, provide the guidelines for safe work in a research environment including security, transportation, medical surveillance and oversight.
- Culture of Safety and Responsibility
- Research Safety Division, EHS Management Plan
- Lab Inspection Program
- Biosafety Manual
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Exposure Control Plan
- Disease Surveillance Reporting
- Emergency Response Planning Management Plan
- Emergency Response Plan
- NEIDL Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan