NOTICE OF MEETING MARCH 11, 2019 The National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories...
Public Health & Safety Partners
The NEIDL is committed to the community’s health and safety. In addition to following the guidelines and regulations of the Boston Public Health Commission, the National Institutes of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control, the NEIDL partners with national, state, and city offices and agencies.
The following organizations provide services or independent oversight that contribute to the NEIDL’s mission of safety.
- Centers for Disease Control
- City of Boston Office of Emergency Management
- Boston Emergency Medical Services
- Boston Fire Department
- Boston Police Department
- Boston Public Health Commission
- Boston University Medical Campus Office of Public Safety
- Boston University Police Department
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Public Safety
- Massachusetts State Police