Original article from Genetic Literacy Project by Ricki Lewis. June 5, 2018 The...
University Research Partners
Boston University is home to a broad research community that participates in research across the country and internationally. The following BU schools and departments contribute to the NEIDL’s study of infectious diseases.
- BU Center for Global Health & Development
- BU Department of Research Compliance
- BU Environmental Health & Safety
- BU Medical Campus (BUMC)
- BUMC Department of Public Safety
- BUMC Research
- BU School of Medicine (BUSM)
- BUSM Department of Microbiology
- BU School of Public Health
- BU/BMC Section of Infectious Diseases