WBUR Radio Show Aired on April 9, 2013 Interview done by Darrien Garay
The Community Liaison Committee
The governance structure for the NEIDL consists of several committees, including a ten-member Community Liaison Committee (CLC), to promote public participation and transparency. CLC members provide outreach and feedback to facilitate communication and information flow between the NEIDL and the community. They play a vital role in ensuring transparency in the operations and activities at the NEIDL. Chosen through an open, self-nomination process, CLC members meet monthly and serve on a volunteer basis.
The members of the CLC are:
- Dolly Battle, Roxbury
- James Eliscar, Dorchester
- Robert Francis, Roxbury/Braintree *
- James Keeney, South End +
- Linda Lukas, South Boston
- Kenneth Nwosu, Dorchester
- Valerie Shelley, Roxbury *
- Robert Timmerman, South End +
- Chayla White, South End
- Matthew White, South End
* Community Member of the NEIDL Safety Committee
+ Community Member of the Institutional Biosafety Committee
Email us for more information on the CLC.
View minutes from meetings of the Community Liaison Committee.