- Provides professional development and assistance to those new to teaching, as well as experienced faculty
- Located at 143 Bay State Road
- Grants approvals for human subject research conducted by faculty and students
- Located at 25 Buick Street
- The Graduate Music Society (“GMS”) at Boston University is the student organization of the Department of Musicology & Ethnomusicology. The group aims to foster an environment for the discussion and debate of current issues in the fields of music scholarship, promote the profile of music scholarship at the university, and encourage and assist members in the pursuit of their scholarly activities.
Procedural information, degree requirement checklists, non-department funding opportunities, etc. for use by department graduate students.