Center for Excellence and Innovation in Teaching (CEIT)
- Provides professional development and assistance to those new to teaching, as well as experienced faculty
- Located at 143 Bay State Road, Boston, MA 02215
Boston University Education Resource Center (ERC)
- The Educational Resource Center (ERC) is your academic support system; whether you want to practice your language skills with a native speaker, restructure an essay, or improve your study habits, we’re here to help. We offer one-on-one and group academic skills sessions with peers and professionals, as well as offer a variety of workshops to faculty, student organizations, and various campus offices.
- Located at 100 Bay State Road, 6th Floor, Boston, MA 02215
BU Institutional Review Board (Charles River Campus)
- Grants approvals for human subject research conducted by faculty and students
- Located at 25 Buick Street, Boston, MA 02215
BU Graduate Music Society
- The Graduate Music Society (“GMS”) at Boston University is the student organization of the Department of Musicology & Ethnomusicology. The group aims to foster an environment for the discussion and debate of current issues in the fields of music scholarship, promote the profile of music scholarship at the university, and encourage and assist members in the pursuit of their scholarly activities.
Department of Musicology and Ethnomusicology Graduate Student Guide
- Procedural information, degree requirement checklists, non-department funding opportunities, etc. for use by department graduate students.
BU Graduate Student Survival Guide
- “This guide has been authored and edited by various graduate students from the Student Association of Graduate Engineers (SAGE) and the Graduate Student Organization (GSO) to give a student’s perspective on graduate life at Boston University. Within you will find some basic information on a wide range of topics including housing, transportation, personal finances, financial aid, and health care.”