Hanscom AFB: Degree Requirements
The MSCIS consists of ten 4-credit courses for a total of 40 credit hours.
The ten courses with associated certificates are listed below. Courses may be taken toward either or both certificates or the degree program. Course descriptions may be found here.
Information Technology Graduate Certificate
- MET CS 625 Business Data Communications and Networks
- MET CS 782 IT Strategy and Management
- MET CS 682 Information Systems Analysis and Design
- MET CS 669 Database Design and Implementation
Information Security Graduate Certificate
- MET CS 695 Enterprise Information Security
- MET CS 684 IT Security Policies and Procedures
- MET CS 693 Digital Forensics and Investigations
- MET CS 674 Database Security
- MET CS 601 Web Application Development
- MET CS 546 Quantitative Methods for Information Systems