Applying to Boston University
Applicants to graduate certificate and degree programs at Boston University military locations must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. No particular undergraduate course of study is required for admission.
To apply, please complete the online application and have copies of all official transcriptssent to the local Boston University field office for processing.
Applications are reviewed by the Metropolitan College Graduate Committee on a continuing basis throughout the year.
The graduate application includes:
- Completed application form
- Non-refundable application fee
- Three letters of Recommendation
- A written statement of motivation for graduate study
- Official transcripts of all previous undergraduate and graduate work
- Resume (if available)
- Non-native English speaking applicants may be required to submit results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
If you are unable to apply online, you may request a paper copy of the application by contacting a local field office.