Boston University comes to your military base.
You can earn an advanced graduate degree or certificate from one of the most respected universities in the U.S.—right at your own military base, even while you’re on active duty.
Boston University’s Metropolitan College is proud to offer graduate degree and certificate programs to the military community at four locations:
The Boston University advantage.
- Flexibility: You get the rigor and quality of Boston University programs in formats and locations that serve the needs of your military community. You’ll attend class right on your military base during weekend hours that will put the degree you seek within your reach.
- Resources: Students at military locations enjoy the full resources of Boston University: you will have access to library holdings, career advising, and an alumni network of 340,000 graduates worldwide.
- Optimization: Each curriculum is optimized to allow you to get the most out of your time and effort. In many cases, credits from our graduate certificate programs may be transferable directly toward requirements for master’s degrees.
- Quality: Our advanced graduate programs at military locations provide the high quality of education you expect from Boston University. You’ll learn from the nation’s experts as you explore topics that are relevant to your career, such as:
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Project Management
Please select your military location at the top of this page to go to your preferred program.
We invite you to explore this website—you’ll find details about the range of Boston University programs at military sites, and how we can help you achieve your goals.