MET IT supports Qualtrics Research Suite – campus-wide licensed survey system. The Qualtrics Research Suite is a user-friendly, feature rich, web-based survey tool which allows users to build, distribute, and analyze online surveys, collaborate in real-time, and export data in multiple formats. Qualtrics Research Suite is available to all current Boston University faculty and staff. To activate a Qualtrics account please visit http://bostonu.qualtrics.com. Use you BU login name and Kerberos password to login.
- Access 100+ surveys and question types through the Qualtrics Library
- Design survey flow with Branch Logic, Display Logic, and Skip Logic functions
- Take advantage of real-time collaboration opportunities
- Create surveys with embedded video, audio, and graphics
- Send and track participation invitations
- Choose from Boston University-approved templates, fonts, and colors
- Utilize polls and website feedback tools
- Post multiple surveys simultaneously and in multiple languages
- Export data directly to SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you have any questions, please contact METIT@BU.EDU .