Undergraduate students seeking admission to the MET International program at Boston University’s Metropolitan College must qualify according to the following requirements:
- TOEFL scores: 560 PBT/84 iBT (W22/S23/L18/R21); or IELTS score: 7.0 (of the four sub-scores, no more
than two may be lower than 7, and none may be lower than a 6.5)
- Suggested academic standing: 85 percentile or higher
- Current enrollment at an approved institutional partner of Metropolitan College
- Clean disciplinary record
Please consult your home institution for additional admission requirements. It is recommended that students complete at least one full academic year at the undergraduate level prior to applying to MET International.
How to Apply
For information about how to apply, please visit the international office at your home institution.
- The application deadline for the Fall 2013 semester is April 15, 2013.
- The application deadline for the Spring 2014 semester is October 1, 2013.