Graduate students seeking admission to the MET International program at Boston University’s Metropolitan College must qualify according to the following guidelines:
- TOEFL scores: PBT–560/iBT–84 (Reading 21, Listening 18, Speaking 23, and Writing 22); or IELTS score of 7.0
- Suggested academic standing: 85 percentile or higher
- Current graduate-level enrollment at an approved institutional partner of Metropolitan College
- Completion of 240 ECTS credits, or the equivalent, prior to the start of a MET International certificate
- Clean disciplinary record
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
Please consult your home institution for additional admission requirements.
How to Apply
For information about how to apply, please visit the international office at your home institution.
- The application deadline for the Fall 2015 semester is April 15, 2015.
- The application deadline for the Spring 2016 semester is October 1, 2015.