MET International graduate programs offer real-world, practical learning. American and foreign students alike benefit from a classroom environment of diverse perspectives and academic experiences.
In addition, MET International graduate programs often feature guest lecturers from the business community. These successful leaders in today’s marketplace bring hard-earned professional knowledge to the classroom, giving students unique insight into practical business concepts and strategies.
- Students have a wide selection of graduate certificates to choose from
- Students are integrated into Metropolitan College graduate classes within Boston University
- Classes are taught by distinguished BU faculty, and students have direct access to faculty
- Classes are interactive and use the case study method of instruction
- Students can participate in an internship opportunity upon completion of a certificate (permission from home institution required)