Discover Boston University
There are many advantages to being part of the Boston University community.
For instance, you will:
- Be at a university ranked #54 out of the world’s top 400, according to Times Higher Education Supplement
- Be part of the fourth-largest independent, non-profit university in the U.S.
- Collaborate with students from all 50 United States and more than 100 countries
- Learn from an international faculty, with Nobel Prize winners, renowned scholars, and professionals at the top of their fields
- Have the opportunity to participate in nearly 500 student organizations, including 55 cultural groups, listed through the Student Activities Office
- Be able to enjoy campus nightlife at BU Central, or join events posted at YouDo@BU
- Gain open admission to 23 Boston University Libraries with over 2.5 million volumes
- Benefit from access to state-of-the-art Fitness & Recreation Center, including two pools, a climbing wall, an indoor track, and two stories of fitness equipment
- Obtain an education from one of the top 100 best overall universities in the world, according to the Shanghai Jiao Tong University Academic Ranking of World Universities
- Be located in the heart of the city of Boston, long recognized as the academic hub of the United States—rich in culture and history, and alive with the arts and entertainment