We can meet your professional development needs—now and in the future.
Whether you’re just entering the workforce or have years of experience in your career, it is likely you will encounter emerging technologies, new approaches, evolving procedures, and fresh ideas in your industry. To remain competitive—or gain a foothold—in today’s tough job market, you need to have the latest skills and knowledge in your field.
Boston University’s Center for Professional Education (CPE) offers high-quality, noncredit programs that provide comprehensive classroom and online training for those seeking professional development and certificates in a wide range of industries.
- Certified Management Accounting (CMA) Exam Preparation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Community, Legal & Medical Interpreting (Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Facilities Management
- Financial Planning
- Genealogical Research
- Paralegal Studies
- Professional Fundraising
- Professional Investigation
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Sustainability
- Retirement Management (RMASM) Exam Preparation
Visit the CPE website to learn more.