For over twenty years, Boston University’s Metropolitan College has been offering high-quality graduate programs to the military community—including military personnel, retirees, and their families, as well as Department of Defense employees and contractors with access to the base.
Metropolitan College offers high-quality, intensive master’s degrees and graduate certificates to those in service at Hanscom Air Force Base in Massachusetts, and MCAS Cherry Point and MCAS New River/MCB Camp Lejeune in North Carolina.
Learn more about programs at our military locations:
- Graduate Certificate in Information Security
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Leadership
Did you know that Boston University first began providing overseas graduate degree programs to members of the U.S. military in 1964? Read all about it »