Master of Science in International Marketing Management (online)
Designed by Boston University in conjunction with some of the world’s leading universities, the online Master of Science in International Marketing Management provides an exciting, value-added educational experience. Students benefit from a solid marketing core, along with options for online international collaboration with other university students and professionals in Europe, South America, and Asia.
Students who complete the master’s degree in International Marketing Management will be able to demonstrate:
- Specific marketing skills, building on the basics to include web design, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), email marketing, and pay-per-click (PPC). Students will have also mastered related marketing concepts, such as social media marketing, reputation management, and data analytics, that can help update marketing.
- The skills and abilities necessary to operate globally with an understanding of cultural differences, global marketing and research strategies, and regional adaptions.
- The skills necessary to design and optimize websites, and engage in a broad range of innovative marketing techniques.
- Knowledge and expertise of international marketing and management that enables them to successfully compete in the global economy.
- The ability to understand and analyze a variety of socioeconomic environments, and formulate competitive marketing strategies.
- Facility in performing sophisticated market research and analysis through the application of a broad range of innovative marketing techniques and analytics, in order to seize major market opportunities.
Learn more about the online MS in International Marketing Management by visiting Boston University’s Distance Education website.