Intra-University Transfer (IUT)

Metropolitan College’s policy on intra-university transfer is different than that of other undergraduate programs at the University. 

Students seeking to transfer to a degree program in Boston University’s Metropolitan College must apply through Metropolitan College Admissions. Students seeking to transfer from Metropolitan College to a degree program in another Boston University school or college must apply as a transfer student through Boston University Undergraduate Admissions.

For more general information about IUT, review the University’s Intra-University Transfer (IUT) page.