Campus Room Reservations
Contact University Reservations office at 617-353-2932 to reserve any room on campus for non-course-affiliated events (such as department receptions, meetings, and events). For any class-related reservations, you must contact the Metropolitan College Dean’s office at 617-353-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MET Conference Room
The conference room is available for non-course related meetings. The room is located at 808 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 109. To reserve Room 109 for your conference or meeting, please email email@example.com or complete this form and specify the following: Event name / Event day / Event time / Contact person / Technology requirements. A calendar of scheduled meetings is available.
MET Conference Room Policies
- The room is to remain locked when not in use
- The “black box” in the room is up and running 24/7. There is a touch screen control panel on the table to operate the projectors.
- The primary purpose of the room is for MET meetings. It is not a classroom. Classes will only be scheduled here after hours and in extreme circumstances in order to keep the room free for MET meetings and functions.
It is the responsibility of the party using the room to:
- Make sure the room is locked after use
- Maintain the room in a clean manner, such as making sure trash gets thrown in the trash receptacle
- Return the room back to its original state