Evening parking permits (white-colored permits) are available for all part- and full-time Metropolitan College faculty members. For information on parking locations, please see the map of the campus parking lots at Boston University Maps.
Permits Available for Faculty
- The white permit allows faculty to park free of charge after 2:30 p.m. in any lot except lots A, C-1, C-2, L, N, O, R and S.
- The red permit is useful for faculty that need to come to campus and park during the day, but don’t pan to be here every day. The red permit provides access to several lots that allow payment upon entry. Please contact the Parking & Transportation Services office to apply for the red parking permit. Lot prices range from $12-45 per day depending on the lot.
- The green permit is for daily use and has a monthly fee attached to it. For more information on this permit, please contact Parking Services.
If you are coming to campus during the day for a MET-sponsored event, please contact the MET Office of the Dean to request a parking permit for the day.
Procedure for Applying for All Parking Permits
- Request an application from the MET Office of the Dean, and fill it out with your car information and BU ID number.
- Return the completed form to the MET Office of the Dean. One of the Administrative Coordinators needs to sign the application, certifying that you are a faculty member for Metropolitan College.
- For convenience, faculty may take the signed application directly to Parking Services. If you cannot come to campus while Parking Services is open, arrangements can be made to have the permit mailed to your home or office.
Parking Services is located on the first floor of the 1019 Commonwealth Avenue. The hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 617-353-2160.