Academic Policies & Procedures
Faculty members at Boston University’s Metropolitan College are part of a highly respected academic community. In order to uphold the principles of the University and best serve students at the College, we ask that faculty familiarize themselves with—and adhere to—the academic policies and procedures stated in these pages.
- Your Commitment to Students
- Student Advising
- MET Master’s Thesis
- Missed Classes
- New Course Development & Course Revisions
- Conference Travel Support
- Guest Speakers
- Graders and Teaching Assistants
- TOEFL Scores
- Information Security Policy
- Directed Study
Additional guidelines are published in the Boston University Faculty Handbook.
If you have any questions, please contact the MET Dean’s office.