For Faculty & Staff
The Metropolitan College Office of the Associate Dean for Academic Programs provides support to faculty, oversees class scheduling, and helps implement academic policies. We are a central office for all graduate academic programs, and we support the Office of the Dean and the functions of the Office of the Associate Dean for Academic Programs.
The policies, procedures, events, and resources contained in these pages provide support to Metropolitan College’s diverse community of faculty, department heads, administrative and academic coordinators, and staff members.
- Academic Policy Committee (APC)
- Ad-Hoc Appointed Committees
- Directors Meeting
- Faculty Council
- Faculty Council Elected Committees
- Online Chairs & Directors Meeting
- University Committee Participation
- Executive Committee Coming Soon
- Faculty Roundtable Coming Soon