What We Offer
When your company teams up with Boston University’s Metropolitan College, you ensure that your company’s employees remain cutting-edge and adaptable to rapid advances in technology, or to the pressures exerted by emerging markets and volatile global economies.
Metropolitan College (MET) will work with you to interpret your company’s goals and objectives, assess workforce needs, and recommend the most advantageous educational solutions. Together, we’ll develop a learning strategy and delivery system that responds to the unique needs of your organization—ensuring a high return on your investment.
Whether you want to optimize an existing educational benefit or add a new one, MET offers a variety of valuable advantages for companies such as yours, including:
- Up-to-date Course Content: With more than 60 highly respected, fully accredited part-time degree and certificate programs in business, information technology, and other key industry sectors in a wide range of subjects, you’ll help meet your organizational objectives and enhance overall employee expertise.
- Professional Leaders: Renowned faculty comprised of innovative professionals and experts in business, computer science, project management, information security, and many other fields will ensure that your workforce will learn from among the best teachers that higher education has to offer.
- Flexibility: Evening courses on campus in Boston or convenient online and blended formats.
- Advising: Representatives attend company education or benefits fairs, host on-site information sessions, and create webinar presentations unique to your company. We’ll provide information on the programs that have been pre-approved for your company’s tuition assistance program.
- Tuition Scholarships: Formal Preferred Educational Partnerships offer tuition scholarships to companies that include Metropolitan College as an approved provider school for their employees. If your company uses a third-party administrator to manage tuition benefits, we can work with them directly to be included as a provider school.
- Adaptability: Unique organizational needs? Contact us to find out how your company can benefit from Metropolitan College.