Alumni Benefits & Services
All alumni of Metropolitan College are automatically enrolled as members of Boston University Alumni, and are eligible for the benefits listed below.
Your Alumni Card is required to access some of these benefits.
- Medical, Life, Auto, and Home Insurance are available to alumni at special rates.
- Zipcar offers discounted membership to alumni for only $25—a savings of up to $150.
- The Sports Club/LA provides special alumni rates at facilities in Downtown Boston, New York, and other cities.
- Boston-area hotels provide discounted rates to alumni.
- The BU Castle offers a special reduced facility rental to all BU alumni at the weekend rate. Contact the Castle Coordinator at email@example.com.
- BU Libraries continue to provide borrowing privileges for all circulating materials.
- Barnes & Noble @ Boston University gives a 10 percent alumni discount on general trade books and on most merchandise.
- Huntington Theatre Company at Boston University offers alumni $5 off a single ticket purchase or a $10 discount on subscription series rates.
- Bostonia, Metropolitan, and other alumni publications.
- BU Center for Cosmetic & Laser Surgery provides a 10 percent discount on all treatments for alumni and their dependents. For more information please call 617-414-6760.
- Course Auditing Opportunities allow BU alumni to attend any eligible undergraduate Metropolitan College course on a space-available basis—for just $40 per credit hour, plus the registration fee.