Register for Courses
Join us in class. Metropolitan College’s open enrollment policy means that you don’t need to apply for a program or submit transcripts to explore your interests. All you have to do is register.
Generally, you can apply up to two eligible courses taken at Metropolitan College toward a Metropolitan College degree program. Consult with the appropriate academic department or program office for eligibility and transfer guidelines.
How to Register
Registering for your classes is easy, whether you’re in a degree program or just taking one or two courses.
- New Students: Step-by-Step Guide
- Returning Students: Step-by-Step Guide
- Online registration is now available!
Summer Term 2014 registration opens on February 27:
- Summer 1 standard classes, as well as the Twelve-week sessions, begin May 20.
- Summer 2 classes begin June 30.
Fall 2014 registration for MET opens on the following dates:
- Graduate degree students: March 30, 2014.
- Undergraduate degree students: April 6, 2014.
- New students and non-degree students: April 14, 2014.
For additional details, view the registration schedule on the Registrar’s website.
Learning at BU is a rewarding experience, and the coursework is very challenging. My professors have demanded my best work, and I apply many of my newly acquired skills daily in my career. Enrolling at Metropolitan College has been one of my wisest decisions.”Henry Henriques, Software Engineer, Philips Medical Systems