Douglas Chamberlain (MET’74, GSM’76) President and Chief Executive Officer of Appleton Partners Founder,
How Do I Apply?
If you are an international student who wishes to apply for a graduate degree program, please visit the graduate application page.
International applicants who wish to apply for undergraduate programs must submit the following additional materials with their Application for Undergraduate Admission:
- Score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) taken within the previous two years. For current information on the TOEFL examination, please visit www.ets.org/toefl.
- Official high school and college transcripts, with official translations and evaluations. Visit one of these sites for more information:
- Authorized letter from a bank (original, shown in U.S. dollars), signed by a bank official.
- Financial Sponsorship Certification Form (from company, government, parents, or other).
- International Student Data Form.
- Copy of current I-20 and I-94, both sides (if applicable).
- Official English translations of all documents not in English.
Please read about the estimated expenses for international students on the Charles River Campus (applies to graduate and undergraduate).