Graduate Degree Programs
How Do I Apply?
Graduate Admissions Committees meet on an ongoing basis. Admission is normally granted for September, January, and May of each year.
International students should refer to the international students application page to learn more about additional requirements and steps needed to complete the application process.
Spring, Summer, or Fall
Having trouble accessing the application? We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox, our preferred browsers. If you are still having issues, please contact our technical support at 857-304-2008 or via email.
To access an application for 2016 that you have already started, visit http://bu-met.liaisoncas.com.
A complete application for admission must include:
- A completed Application for Graduate Admission
- Three letters of recommendation. It is required that one be an academic reference if you graduated or engaged in post-graduate education in the past three years.
- A self-evaluation (short essay discussing your motivation for study)
- A current résumé
- Official transcript(s) from each college and graduate school attended
- A nonrefundable $85 application fee
You can submit your application once your letters of recommendation and transcripts have been requested; they can be added to your file upon receipt.
While standardized test scores are not required for admission to most programs at Metropolitan College, candidates can strengthen their applications by submitting results of the GRE or GMAT.
- GRE scores are accepted by all Metropolitan College graduate programs. Use institutional code 3087.
- GMAT scores are accepted by the Department of Computer Science, the Department of Administrative Sciences, and for the Arts Administration program at Metropolitan College. Select Boston University, then the program to which you are applying.