Graduate Degree Programs
How Do I Apply?
Graduate Admissions Committees meet on an ongoing basis. Admission is normally granted for September, January, and May of each year, with additional starts in October, March and July for most online programs.
A complete application for admission must include:
- A completed Application for Graduate Admission
- Three letters of recommendation. It is required that one be an academic reference if you graduated or engaged in post-graduate education in the past three years
- You must supply the name and email address of your recommenders in order to submit your application. Recommendations must be received before your application can be reviewed.
- A self-evaluation (short essay discussing your motivation for study)
- A current résumé
- Transcript(s) from each college and graduate school attended. Unofficial transcripts can be uploaded to your application. Official transcripts will be required upon matriculation.
- A nonrefundable $85 application fee
International students should refer to the international students application page to learn more about additional requirements and steps needed to complete the application process.
Having trouble accessing the application? We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox, our preferred browsers. If you are still having issues, please contact our technical support at 857-304-2008 or via email.
Standardized test scores are not required for admission to graduate programs at Metropolitan College, with one exception: the Master of Science in Arts Administration requires scores for international applicants and those who have received their baccalaureate degree within the past two years.
Students who have already taken standardized tests can strengthen their applications by submitting the results. For the GRE, use Institutional Code 3087; for the GMAT, select the appropriate program of study at Boston University.