Graduate Degree Programs
How Do I Apply?
Graduate Admissions Committees meet on an ongoing basis. Admission is normally granted for September, January, and May of each year.
A complete application for admission must include:
- A completed Application for Graduate Admission
- Three letters of recommendation. It is required that one be an academic reference if you graduated or engaged in post-graduate education in the past three years
- You must supply the name and email address of at least 2 recommenders in order to submit your application. The third recommender can be added after submission. Your application will not be reviewed for admission until all three recommendations have been received.
- A self-evaluation (short essay discussing your motivation for study)
- A current résumé
- Official transcript(s) from each college and graduate school attended
- A nonrefundable $85 application fee
Transcripts and letters of recommendation can be added to your file after submission.
International students should refer to the international students application page to learn more about additional requirements and steps needed to complete the application process.
Spring, Summer, or Fall
Having trouble accessing the application? We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox, our preferred browsers. If you are still having issues, please contact our technical support at 857-304-2008 or via email.
While standardized test scores are not required for admission to most programs at Metropolitan College, candidates can strengthen their applications by submitting results of the GRE or GMAT.
- GRE scores are accepted by all Metropolitan College graduate programs. Use institutional code 3087.
- GMAT scores are accepted by the Department of Computer Science, the Department of Administrative Sciences, and for the Arts Administration program at Metropolitan College. Select Boston University, then the program to which you are applying.