Students enrolled in the Boston Urban Symposium, a capstone course for MET's...
Department of Administrative Sciences
With the rise of globalization and electronic commerce, the world of business has become much more interesting—and more complex. To be successful, you need not only to understand this complexity, but to acquire the skills to manage and embrace rapid change.
The Department of Administrative Sciences at Metropolitan College can help you remain competitive and rise to the top of your field. We respond to the educational needs of students by providing industry-specific academic programs that are innovative, scholarly, challenging, interdisciplinary, and practically focused. We design these programs to incorporate the technologies necessary so they can be delivered at times and places, and in formats, that meet a wide array of needs. Our teaching mission is to produce critical and innovative thinkers—broad in perspective, international in attitude, skilled in communications—who are competent, capable, and comfortable in their ability to make decisions either alone or in teams, and practiced in using the tools necessary to compete in their specialization. We prepare students to succeed in a global environment, within a professional and ethical framework.
Along with its evening programs on campus, the Administrative Sciences department offers a variety of online degrees and certificates. In addition, the department’s relationships with international partner universities in Spain, Mexico, Korea, and Turkey provide valuable opportunities to engage online or on-site with students and scholars in those countries.
- Master of Science in Administrative Studies
- Master of Science in Banking & Financial Services Management (online)
- Master of Science in Business Continuity, Security & Risk Management (online)
- Master of Science in Human Resources Management (online)
- Master of Science in Insurance Management (online)
- Master of Science in International Marketing Management (online)
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management Studies
- Electronic Commerce, Systems & Technology
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- International Business Management
- International Marketing
- Project Management
- Risk Management & Organizational Continuity (online)
- Sustainable Economic Development via Tourism
Boston University Metropolitan College Master of Science programs in Administrative Studies and management are accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) Program Accreditation System (EPAS). The College is a full member of EFMD.
Boston University is an accredited member of AACSB International―the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.