Program Assistant, Summer Term International Program
Short-term position in Boston University’s Summer Term office. Assists with the processing of applications from visiting international students for the Summer Term office. Responds to inquiries from international students received by email, phone, and in person. Downloads submitted applications and reconciles receipt of application fees. Communicates with applicants on application status. Reviews applications and submitted documents for compliance with university and immigration regulations. Keeps accurate record-keeping in database. Also assists with general Summer Term inquiries and projects.
February 15 – July 6*
*There is a possibility the position could be extended through August.
- BA/BS degree
- Prior experience working in office environment.
- A background in higher education administration and/or international student exchange processing preferred.
- Prior knowledge of visa types helpful.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and also be team-oriented.
Applicants should send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com