Looking for something to do? You’ve come to the right city. Boston has a little something for everyone, if you know where to look. Explore the historic streets, take in some modern art, or try a little fusion cuisine. We’ve listed just a few of our favorites below. You’re never bored in a city like this.
- Red Sox Baseball: Catch some great baseball at America’s most iconic park. Find games and purchase tickets on the Red Sox official website
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace: Explore the nation’s premiere urban marketplace in the heart of the nation’s most historic city.
- Freedom Trail: Follow history as it weaves through some of Boston’s most famous sites. Walk along the trail or on your own or purchase a guided tour.
- Area beaches: Revere Beach is the nation’s oldest public beach. Many beaches, including Revere, are accessible by public transportation. Check out this handy guide on how to take to the sea by the T.
- Museums and Historical Sites: Boston’s museums are among the finest in the country. Whether you’re looking for culture, art, history, science, or just plain fun, you’re sure to find something fascinating. Check out this list of Boston Museums and attractions.
- Performing Arts and Entertainment: Music, theatre, or dance, we’ve got it all. Check out this calendar for upcoming arts and entertainment shows and ticketing information.
- Shopping and Dining: Treating yourself to something high end or are you hunting for the best deal? No worries, Boston’s got you covered. We’ve got great shopping and dining for every budget and taste.
- America’s Walking City: simply set out downtown and experience the magic of Newbury Street, the Public Garden, and the Boston Common throughout the summer, stopping at any number of outdoor restaurants and cafes.